'Microsoft Dynamics Navision Functional Consultant or Developer'
Navision Developers To analyze technical and functional specifications provided by business users. maintain NAV applications for companies. Responsible for importing and exporting data from programs to a wide variety of databases and other applications. Training of new staff members by creating specific documentation related to this field.
• Providing on-going support of company systems.
Programming NAV applications.
• Migrating data to other systems.
• Managing settings for user groups.
• Developing documents.
• Having an excellent analytical mind.
• Being able to work using provided material and resources.
• Having good written and verbal communication skills.
• Being able to interact with clients.
• Having technical skills.
• Being able to work alone or with a team.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to prioritize tasks.
• Having knowledge of Navision modules and functionality.
Navision Developer required to have a Bachelor´s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related Engineering or Computer Application degrees.
Salary 6-7 LPA