1. Name of the Post: Consultant/Legal
2. No of Post: 01
3. Emoluments: Total emoluments is Rs.42,000/-(Forty Two Thousand Only) per month (all inclusive). The TA/DA will be equivalent to Assistant Manager of DFCCIL level.
4. Minimum qualification: Candidate should be law graduate from a recognized university.
5. Essential requirement: Candidate should have experience of at least five years in any one or more areas such as dealing the matters related to land acquisition, arbitration matter, court cases related to civil suit, service matter, tax matter & corporate issues. Candidate should also have experience of drafting the application, reply, deeds and examination of legal documents.
6. Desirable requirement: preference may be given to the following attributes: Candidate retires from Railway, Central/State Govt. and Central PSU having experience to deal legal matters, court cases and legal vetting of documents. Candidate who are registered with State Bar Council and authorized to do legal practice before any court with the above eligibility. Candidate having post graduate in law or post graduate diploma in addition to above qualification.