To research and gather business information to create a comprehensive and accurate project profiles.Tasks
- Maintain the projects database updated through regular updates through news and phone calls.
- Monitor daily news published on Thomson Reuter’s Website and other news sources.
- Stay up to date on all relevant construction and project’s news and updates.
- Establish a sound understanding and knowledge of business environment in the MENA region.
- Achieve productivity targets set by the team.
- Maintain a certain standard of quality set by the team.
- Holder of a BS in Business / Marketing / Management / Economics.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic - French as asset.
- Ability to research and source business / project information.
- Keen interest in the regions’ business activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional telephone manners.
- Organised detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Persuasive, resourceful and confident.
- Persistent and creative.
- Young and dynamic.
We Care About Benefits Too.
- Increase Depth of Project’s Profile and Assist in Enhancing Content for Intelligence
- Total Quality and Timeliness of Content
- Assisting in Ensuring Freshness of Projects
We support our colleagues’ wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex
/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.