We are looking for a content developer to Develop Strategic Content Goals.
Create Content and Manage Content Distribution- Creating content is the primary duty of a Content Developer.
This content can include sales copy, blog posts, presentations, animations, web graphics, videos and social media content.
He will also responsible for creating an editorial calendar to establish when content will be distributed and through which channels.
Collaborate With Other Departments on Content Creation.
We need synthesizer of ideas on a larger team of marketers, subject matter experts and decision-makers.
A Content Developer must be able to communicate with a variety of different people to create effective content.
Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness Regardless of the type of content, the goal of said content is to ultimately generate more business for the company.
He should be an Analytics Aficionado who obsesses over key performance indicators to ensure content performs as expected.
- Quality Assurance - We Need People a keen eye for detail and top-notch problem-solving skills.
Content Developers are often the last line of defence before content ends up in front of the user.
He should use a mix of creative and technical skills to perform their job.
He must be a creative thinker to conceptualize content, and then have the organizational mind to create a pragmatic plan of action.
- Core Skills:
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Digital communication skills - Written and verbal skills- Strategic thinking skills - Analytical skills - Good eye for detail Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with content management software - Basic knowledge of HTML Advanced Skills The following skills are not required, but having them will make you a desirable candidate.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop Tools of the Business- Project management software, such as Asana Content management software, such as WordPress Graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop Slideshow software, such as Microsoft Powerpoint Animation Software, such as Flash