Thappa Lifestyle is where tradition meets contemporary. With us, experience the best in lifestyle goods and apparel handcrafted by local artisans. While our focus is on traditional designs with modern interpretations, we also aim to void the gap between luxury lifestyle products and affordability. Our products are exclusively designed keeping in mind their practical utility. Remember magnificence is handcrafted and so are most of our products. They are bought to you straight from the hands and homes of their 'karigars'. We aim to create a sustainable source of income and support for the artisan communities in the process. Come and discover the world of traditional artwork with Thappa Lifestyle.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Feb'21 and 25th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have good English communication skills, both written and verbal
2. Must be familiar with using Google Sheets, MS Word and MS Excel
3. Photoshop skills would be an additional bonus
4. An experience of a minimum of 1 year in a similar role is preferred