We are looking for an Intern Content Writer to join our Creative Team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of our brand in order to write unique and engaging content across platforms: blog, email newsletter, social media, etc. Types of writing: - How tos - Tips - Trends and Perspectives in Spirituality, EQ, and Business Growth
2. Research content topics based on business trends, spirituality, emotional intelligence etc and creative present/pitch your ideas.
3. Combination of taking diction for articles, creating article outlines, and ghost writing
4. Compile images used in content writing and organize in shared folders
5. Sticking to or optimizing current content ideation and delivery process.
This is an important position so self sufficiency and communication is vital.
The Content Writer will play a vital role in our companyâs growth as we expand our brand. Part storyteller part strategist we need an individual who gets our brand quickly and can hit the ground running. Creating unique content writing pieces for our blog, newsletter, and assisting with monthly content planning.
How creative writing and content creation can build a brand, drive market awareness and lead generation. Working closely with the companyâs Founder and learning how to identify, plan, develop, and distribute compelling content based on our companyâs core message, marketing best practices, industry trends, and thought leadership opportunities. The ideal candidate will be eager to grow as an accomplished storyteller who knows how to tailor messages for diverse audiences.
Interested in EQ, neuroscience, personal growth, marketing/business Sharp Incredibly organized Mission-driven Supportive. Love creative marketing and writing Great at naturally distilling information Grounded and results-oriented Socially conscious Self-starter , doesnt need excessive direction Have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced production environment Knowledgeable and aware of the current trends circulating social media