Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
• Build and manage a rich content cum social media calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as thought leader. (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.).
• Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
• Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism
• Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Work on website optimisation, A/B testing tools, heat maps, Google Analytics for optimisation & to increase the efficacy.
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube).
• Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
Experience and Qualification:
1 to 2 years' experience in content
A degree in Marketing/Mass Media/English literature/Journalism