“Do you want the w(m)ind to be blown? Well, You stopped by the right place then cos we are looking for a GrammAr Guru who is seeking their next opportunity in a complex and ever-changing work environment. Tailwebs craves for such candidates.
You’ll have to cleverly write within not very tight constraints, while driving an awesome, wow-ing experience for our clients, social media, websites and helping really dig deep into the fundamental questions about what makes someone tick. The process of building great teams is broken – do you want to fix it?”
Working as a Content Strategist in the first place and gaining an understanding of in-house content creation quality standards
Research, research, research and just research 80% and write for the other 20%
Planning, pitching, and organizing the needs of the project/task assigned
Avoiding traditional techniques and crafting engaging and insightful content
Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies, because we do NOT compromise on quality.
Identifying client’s needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Interview Type : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
We are a bunch of corporate dropouts who believed in free rein - we got together as a team with a burning ambition to change the face of web designing and development.
We offer a multitude of services, branding, marketing, setting up websites, and designing. We provide customized IT solutions to suit every need of the business. We help companies grow right from bringing them online to streamlining their processes for better visibility and growth. We provide user-friendly mobile solutions to enhance your market presence.