We are looking for an intern content writer to join our digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copies.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research industry-related topics
2. Prepare well-structured drafts
3. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication & submit work to editors for input and approval
4. Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
5. Research and organize facts and sources
6. Coordinate with the digital marketing team and in-house graphic designer to illustrate articles.
7. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
8. Promote content on social media
9. Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
10. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)# of jobs/internships available: 1Skill(s) required: Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing),MS-Office, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Learn Search Engine Marketing) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO)Who can apply: Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Nov'19 and 16th Dec'19
are available for a duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.