At Ecochirp Foundation, we believe the problem of environmental issues is vast and complex, thus it is essential for us to understand the overall ecosystem. We design our projects in a way to address these issues as well as monitor the impact that we are creating. Our agenda is to engage youth in solving these challenges by developing innovative solutions to overcome them. While we work with different schools & colleges to conduct a sustainability curriculum which requires a range of efforts aimed at supporting teams by designing curriculum, creating goals and metrics, brainstorming with the industrial experts & consultants. We are committed to working towards the goal with the help of our supporters and team committed to developing the projects and key stakeholders for the youth of our nation.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Sep'20 and 31st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.