BubbleNut Wash is a social enterprise that works to create livelihood opportunities for rural communities by creating demand for forest products such as wild soapnuts. The enterprise has developed an extraction technology using which bio-surfactants are extracted from soapnuts for formulation into eco-friendly detergents and cleaning products.
BubbleNut Wash has a range of B2C products targeted at environment and health conscious individuals - laundry detergent, dishwashing detergent, handwash, floor cleaners and glass cleaners. Based on the good acceptability of the products, BubbleNut Wash has decided to launch products for offices and institutions - floor cleaners, glass cleaners, hand wash, laundry and dishwashing.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 12th Jan'21 and 16th Feb'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.