Ericsson is one of the leading providers of information and communication technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology - by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Sep'20 and 19th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.