We are a technology company bringing innovation into sports primarily through the internet of things and gamification. Our first product is a powerful, motion-intelligent, plug and play device that makes your cricket bat smart, transforming it into a self-performance tracker by providing personalized and real-time performance analysis data to enable you to improvise your game. Batsman gets to see details of a shot like a bat speed, back lift angle, time of impact, etc. We work on real-time interactive games that you play while a cricket match is going on.
The intern would be creating unique and creative content for the given assignment, following the rules and regulation that needs to have adhered for the assignment given.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content generation
2. Work on proofreading
3. Handle copywriting
4. Work on creative writing and scripting in English and Hindi
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 16th Dec'20 and 20th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.