PagarBook is an easy to use payroll management tool for small and medium enterprises. A business owner can manage their staff expenses, attendance, overtime, and bonus calculation using PagarBook. We are a team of IIT and NIT alumni passionate about solving some real-life problems. If you also want to leave a mark on human history, this is the right place. We are based out of Bangalore and are backed by renowned VC firms.
PagarBook is looking to hire a creative personality as an intern to write some brilliant copies for our ads and social media handles. PagarBook is a fun place to work and learn. We respect the creativity and the efforts put into any task. Success and failure are just a part of our life, so we are not that concerned to hit the mark every time.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Come up with creative ideas for our social media community
2. Write engaging long-form content like 'blog article' or 'press release'
3. Work on being updated with the latest copywriting techniques and psychology
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Dec'20 and 30th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be creative and self-motivated
2. Should be alive to grab all the opportunities as PagarBook is all about 'work-hard, party-hard'
3. Must care about your growth with the organization (don't be shy to disturb anyone, if you feel the need for some kind of guidance in anything)
4. Must be good with the English and Hindi language in any form, additional languages would be a 'wow factor'
If you think you're creative and still have the eagerness to learn and accept real-life challenges, then let's have a talk.
Please make some room for fun and positive energy as well in your bag. We would love to see that with your laptop.