QShala is a curiosity platform consisted of live online courses designed to foster life-skills & pique the inquisitiveness of young minds through quizzes, stories & activities.
We're a team of world-class curiosity designers helping children build skills and make them future-proof! Walnut Knowledge Solutions, the company behind QShala has been a pioneer in the quizzing space having engaged over 1,50,000+ adults and children across the country over the last 10 years.
We've conducted 1000+ quizzes at schools, colleges, organizations & even at weddings. Walnut is also the first company in the world to conduct a quiz in all 7 continents in the world including the Antarctic Peninsula, and holds two Limca Records for the same!
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: (although one must strongly bear in mind that this would evolve as the organization grows)
1. Preparing and editing organizational materials, including blog posts, brochures, employee newsletters, and other publications for internal and external audiences
2. Writing press releases and preparing responses to requests for information from the media
3. Sourcing customer testimonials and publishing them on official social media handles and to media channels
4. Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with the QShala parent and children communities, employees, stakeholders, and public interest groups
5. Updating and maintaining the organization's digital content and responsibly maintaining the organization's brand and identity
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 2nd Sep'20 and 7th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Applicants must have flair for media communication and public relations role within limited resources
2. Applicants should be comfortable writing copy independently for customer-facing communication like emails, newsletters, and blogs
3. Applicants must excel at working in a small team where they get to do everything from ideation to experimenting with execution to measuring their success
4. Applicants should have strong process orientation and attention to detail
5. Applicants should be a self-starter and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
6. Applicants should be a team player, flexible and open to changing priorities
Informal dress code 5 days a week Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum
Number of openings