About AVI Global Plast Pvt Ltd
AVI Global Plast Pvt Ltd is a leader in producing responsible packaging for fresh produce, food, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, medical and industrial packaging. We work with companies in each of the product categories around the world to protect their products through a range of rigid packaging services.
We are working to mitigate food security through the reduction of food wastage. Also, we have made packaging increasingly light-weight, recyclable and reusable. AVI offers a range of over 100 designs and choice of sustainable materials - many benefitting from unique design features that provide significant competitive advantage to our customers.
We belong to an environment-conscious community and do our best to make it more sustainable. We nurture our own forest on the company premises, leverage solar energy and water harvesting techniques for our production requirements. AVI Global has developed biodegradable and compostable packaging solutions for the food industry.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop content and creatives for our website and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube)
2. Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focussed messages
3. Work closely with different teams to ensure consistent, high-quality deliverables
4. Edit content, videos, and notifications on all the online platforms
5. Understand the products we are into and come up with creative content
6. Identify new digital marketing trends and ensuring the brand is in front of industry developments
7. Come up with interesting topics/themes incorporating the latest trends in packaging
8. Produce original, precise, clear, and credible content for internal and external campaigns
9. Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
Adobe PhotoshopVideo EditingCreative WritingVideo MakingEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Learn Creative Writing
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 6th Jul'20 and 10th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have worked on photoshop
2. Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise
3. Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release
4. Involved in making creative posts of different formats such as gifs, videos, animated characters, infographics, etc.
Certificate Job offer
This role is meant for candidates who are confident of delivering the said results independently. Also, this is could convert into full-time employment for deserving candidates basis their performance after their education.
Number of openings
1 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship