**THIS IS A CONTRACT RECRUITER ROLE**Contract Recruiter (3 months)
Our People & Culture and Legal teams make sure we provide a highly ethical working environment where everyone at priceline can bring their whole selves to work and deliver their very best each day. We want you to thrive – to feel safe, supported, valued, and growing to your highest potential!
Why this job’s a big deal?
This is an exciting opportunity to build and shape the future of our Mumbai office. You will be fueling our growth and help us scale by recruiting a world class team of professionals as well as providing outstanding experience to candidates.In This Role You Will Get To
Who You Are
- Handle full-cycle recruiting for a wide range of openings across Technology, Product, Data and others
- Apply your passion for direct sourcing and experience with multiple tools and established networks
- Provide recruitment status in meetings with hiring managers and functional client contacts
- Partner with your peers on the People and Culture team (Talent, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Compensation & Benefits, and Facilities) throughout the recruitment life-cycle to ensure a seamless candidate / new hire experience
- Apply your sense of urgency to achieve in meeting quarterly goals: hires per quarter, time-to-fill, candidate pipelines and required applicant tracking system updates
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resources or related field
- 6-10+ years of professional experience providing full life cycle corporate recruitment or in a RPO model
- Accomplished leader in recruiting across all levels with emphasis on Data Science & Analytics and Technology
- Proven success with leveraging employer branding, candidate sourcing, interviewing, assessment, offer positioning and closing
- Self-starter, able to adjust to changing priorities, and can operate effectively amidst ambiguity
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable Integrity and Ethics