We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Business Unit IntroductionOur IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services - IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
Who you areAs an Architect – Control- M Administration, you are responsible to provide technical support with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
What will you do
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Adopt the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements.
- Provide administration and scheduling services to support batch environment for customers using products like BMC Control-M, CA Automic, CA Autosys, TWS, JAMS, Vcron etc. for dedicated and leverage customers across the enterprise
- Data centre operations, Workload Automation, Transformation Management, Transition Management, DR/BCP Management and Infrastructure Management
- Analyze performance issues and with Maximo Solution designing
- Product Administration for various scheduling tools like BMC Control M, CA Automic, CA Autosys, TWS etc. to support the batch environment for customers
- Support for new product installation and evaluation as needed
- Control access Enforce policies relating to access to web applications, systems, system services, and key information
- Migration of Control M/EM from one version to another (6.4-7.0,7.0-8.0,8.0-9.0).
- Installation/Up gradation of Control M Server, EM Server, Agents on Windows and UNIX boxes
- Installation of Control M/EM components.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and tests as scheduled
- Problem determination and resolution within expected time frame
- Assume personal responsibility for resolving problems in most effective way possible within SLA reaching root cause and preventing problems
- Lead daily Operations meetings provided there are no P1 incidents running
- Aid with identifying problem management trends
- Set up of DR for batch scheduling tools.
- Creating, reading, updating UNIX/windows (shell, Pearl, batch) scripts for Control M jobs having issues and resolving them
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Control- M Administration with work management, user management, journal management and performance management
- Working knowledge of Identity and access Management/domains, Manage User HR and Business Partner Data Loads, Define ACIs, services, agents, organizational roles and tree, provisioning and password policies, groups, entities, HR fields, email workflows, challenge questions and responses, IDI feed scheduler, identity operations workflows
- Proficient in storage management services (including backup and restore)
- Validated ability in managing network SSL connectivity and certificate of authority renewals
- Proven understanding of components like Database, LDAP and application servers along with an ability to manage User administration on unix and windows platform
About Business Unit
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL)
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual who can manage change and proven time management
- Experience on Incidents/ Server Requests/ Changes/ Problem/ Work Orders And processes applications along with cron tasks /escalations /email listener
- Working knowledge in integrating 3rd Party components/Products to ICD and API’s
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.