HR Business Overview
The role is part of the HR-IT and is for team member in Workforce Planning and Analytics Value Stream.
Candidate will be working in Agile Philosophy and will be a member of cross-functional IT delivery team that includes business analysts, developers and testers.What Weâ€™ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youâ€™ll enjoyBest in class leave policy
Gender neutral parental leaves
100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
Flexible working arrangements
Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
Accident and Term life Insurance
Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Skills And Experience
- Active participation in backlog refining sessions.
- Converting requirements to full functional working software.
- Delivering / committing code on regular basis, reviewing other team memberâ€™s changes.
- Work with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design.
- Build new age analytics stack to model analytical model.
- Bring in agility and compliance for analytics stack ensuring appropriate governance.
- Bring CICD culture within the teams.
- Experience with Software Development experience (SDLC) methodologies like Agile.
- Core Java experience â€“ Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of Micro Service architecture.
- Technical development and architecture experience.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and writing automated tests.
- Experience in software tools and automation of development pipeline activities
- Significant experience working with enterprise architecture patterns and solid working knowledge of enterprise architecture best practice
- Good understanding of cloud and Platform as a service offerings.
- Experience with modern SDLC tools - Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, Open Shift - is a plus
Assistant Vice President
- 7 year + experience and hard core technologist.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy),age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
How Weâ€™ll Support You
Training and development to help you excel in your career
Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
Coaching and support from experts in your team
A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About Us And Our Teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create â€“ diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
Position OverviewJob Description:OverviewHR Business OverviewThe role is part of the HR-IT and is for team member in Workforce Planning and Analytics Value Stream.Candidate will be working in Agile Philosophy and will be a member of cross-funct
Skills: Core Java -Engineer- AVP
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years