1) Analyze material and labor price agreement in order to ensure the quality of quote.
2) Participate in special projects such as preparation and execution of several cost/price scenarios to be used in global and planning strategies as
well as profit margin evaluation by sales department.
3) Develop their work with quality (among other things) in order to achieve the department objectives.
4) Participate in weekly meetings both internal as well as external (with YNA) in order to maintain communication between the two teams as updates
5) Maintain direct communication with other departments related with Costing, such as engineering, sales and purchasing, in order to ensure timely
6) Manage diverse functions in Beams system in order to make the workflow between costs, supplier and internal customers more efficient.
7) Utilize main costing tool GCT (Global Costing Tool) in a basic basis for quote generation as well as for creating reports required by sales related to
prices and labor cost.
8) Search, extract and import BOM (Bill of materials) out of Harness Explorer and the creation of reports for comparison analysis against drawing.
9) Comprehend and interpret the wire harness drawing components and symbology as well as the required engineering changes in order to get an
accurate quotation for the customer.
10) Analyze and edit the BOM (Bill of materials) structure for better accuracy in pricing calculation vs labor.
11) Search quote missing prices and required information in ASL and create price request to purchasing in case it does not exist in order to show the
impact of the engineering change.
12) Investigate and verify drawing components getting support from the different internal Yazaki and supplier data bases in order to validate the