Job Summary Multistory Learning Pvt Ltd has an immediate opening for the role of Curriculum Developer, who will aid in the creation of a fun, activity-based curriculum for kindergartners, with a focus on developing their basic English skills. Responsibilities and Duties
Aid with development of preschool curriculum
Create daily and monthly lesson plans
Develop content, activities, worksheet briefs, resource kits and documentation of the same.
- Conduct workshops for teachers.
Qualifications and Skills
- UG/PG, any degree is a must.
- Experience working in the field of education or with young learners.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is a must - reading, writing, speaking.
- Should be an avid reader.
- Should be tech savvy – Excel, WhatsApp, email, etc.
Interview Type : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Multistory Learning Private Limited was formed in 2011 with the aim of using stories as building blocks for developing educational products and services, based out of Chennai. We run BLPS or The Book Lovers' program for schools which is a reading program designed to get children to love reading storybooks. We also have a publishing imprint called Ms. Moochie, that focuses on contemporary Indian writing. We publish books for kids of ages 2 - 15.