Employment Type: Full Time
Number of working days: 6 days a week
1. This individual will be responsible to manage help shift and customer queries
2. Manage incoming calls & chats
3. Arrange resources to attend and process customer complaints within a specific time frame.
4. Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and return policies
5. Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
6. Preparing Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports, procuring the various order stage reports, to proactively identify burning issues and improvement areas
We are looking for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well.
The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the client’s problem.
Salary: As per industry standard and experience