· Candidates should have 1-4 Years of experience in BPO operation preferably into BFSI domain.
· Contextual application of business rules that involves judgement.
· Follow clearly established and defined procedures.
· Referring cases for further information if information provided is not sufficient.
· Taking action based on process notes.
· Accounting of financial entries into General Ledger, Tracking of entries ageing beyond predefined standards, Proofing of accounts.
· Balancing NPS and ensuring a positive customer experience while managing / minimizing operating losses.
Knowledge / Experience:
· Basic knowledge on Cards Operations would be helpful but not required.
· Basic Accounting knowledge.
· 1-3 years experience in banking operations.
Competencies / Skill set requirements:
· Strong written communication skills.
· Detail orientated.
· Ability to conduct logical investigations.
· Ability to work with concepts and with minimal assistance.
· Ability to work equally well independently and within a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft office tools.
· Good key board / typing skills.
· Excellent Communication.
Note: Cab facility is provided