Key Responsibility Areas:
1.Customer Relations Executive Managing inbound calls in a timely manner. These could be calls from potential clients, or per- sons calling Epoch for any other reason.
2. Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way.
3. Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
4. Assist the Customer Relations Manager to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding of their needs.
5. Assist the Customer Relationship Manager to ensure achieve the targets, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
6. Ensure that the details of the calls are forwarded in a timely manner to the relevant persons within the organization
7. Assist the team in on boarding the new resident successfully.
8. Ensure all customer issues are acknowledged within 24 hours and resolved timely.
9. Responsible for maintaining a referral database.
10. Coordinate with the marketing team on lead generation and targets.
11. Assist in providing information to marketing on current customer needs and industry trends.
● Writing Skills: Should have good writing skills and can formulate drafts for clients.
● Communication and people skills: Ability to communicate in a clear succinct manner internallywithin the organization, and externally with clients, as required
● Computer skills: Ability to create and maintain sales records and reports. Comfortable with Word, Xcel, PowerPoint.
Qualifications: Graduation degree in any stream
Experience: 0-1 years of Experience
Compensation: Monthly CTC up to 30000/-
● Working days: 6 working days with 1 day off, which will be during the week.
● Shifts (subject to change):Shift hours will be between 2pm-10pm
● Mandatory Language Fluency: English and Hindi