Company: VOC AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT LTD, Bangalore
Position: Customer relation manager (CRM)
Qualification: MBA, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
Experience: 0-3 Years
Interested send your resume - Set: Problem Solving, Result Oriented, Effective Communicator, Confident, Desire to learn, Team management
What do we expect from CRM?
CRM Manager is responsible for development, execution and continuous refinement of multi-channel customer relations and the development of programs, roadmaps and consumer relation strategies. The CRM Manager focuses on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies.
1. Initiate and develop a CRM System.
2. Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers.
3. Preparing customer database and segmented them correctly for targeted marketing activities.
4. Describes all the aspect of sales, marketing and service-related interactions that a company has with its customers or potential customers.
5. Increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.