Job Brief: - Looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in learning and want to build their career in e-commerce.
· Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in a timely and
· Serve as a liaison between the customer support team, management, and customer to improve
customer service and business productivity.
· Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
· Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner.
· Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
· Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
· Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference
· Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
· Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
· Conduct customer surveys about the company’s service so as to obtain feedback.
· Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop processes for better serving customers.
· Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends.
· Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel).
· English Proficiency (Spoken and Written).
· Hindi Proficiency (Spoken).
· Organizational and time management abilities.
· Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
· Prior experience in any customer support team will be an added advantage.
Educational Qualification: - Graduation/ MBA
No. of Openings: - 1
Salary: - 10,000/ month for 6 months. Later will increase according to performance.