At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.Responsibilities
- Supporting end customers via various communication channels including - mails, live chat, social media and on calls.
- Identify and assess customersĂ˘ÂÂ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions as per agreed communication guidelines and defined policies.
Why join Jupiter?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary people and communications skills.
- Strong foundation in CRM systems and practices.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Customer Success programs Empathetic, friendly, approachable, and a team player with a learning and forward-thinking mindset.
- Creating delightful customer relationships which include consistent follow-through, setting proper expectations, and advocating for client issues within internal departments.
- Any Graduate.
- Willing to work 5-6 days a week.
- We have the right team that has built successful payments and banking businesses in the past, including our founder: Jitendra Gupta
- The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better UX than the one provided by existing banks.
- The banking infrastructure is transforming rapidly, and the banking APIs are more open than ever.