Shades of Spring is redefining the flower delivery experience, making the giving and receiving of beautiful fresh flowers the joy it is meant to be. We are the original subscription online flower delivery company and now offer a number of new products including the occasion boxes and hand-tied bouquets, in addition to our current subscription flower range.
We offer next day online flower delivery across Bangalore and will be expanding to more cities soon.
All our flowers are hand-picked by our farmers all over India. These flowers are packed in specially designed boxes by floral experts to ensure they arrive in pristine condition, ready for styling into a beautiful bouquet.
We are looking for someone who will not be satisfied with the status quo, but will continuously look for new ways to delight our customers across multiple channels (phone, email, chat, potentially others).
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Ensure that our customers remain delighted with our product and service and that our customer retention and repeat purchase rates stay high and continue to grow
2. Work with a talented team as well as individually, via email, phone, live chat, and social media
3. Play a vital role in feeding back what the customers are saying to all areas of the business including Operations, Tech, Brand & Marketing
4. Take responsibility for some operational processes e.g. Financial recording and order processing
You will be part of the go-to team for our customers to get in touch, sharing and celebrating in their joys and supporting and rectifying any problems they have.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Aug'20 and 15th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum