Understand the Business system including all modules relating to Customers, Orders, Quotations and Quality.
2. Have a strong knowledge of India customers and applications by visiting Key Accounts and Authorized Distributors and taking telephone calls.
3. Understand products and manufacturing processes.
4. Understand the needs and applications of our Key Accounts and Authorized Distributors in India. Work closely with Sales and Key Account Manager to satisfy those needs.
5. Participate in Global and Regional Sales Meetings as needed.
6. Develop and implement strategy for the department that coincides with the strategic objectives of the company.
7. Assist the General Manager – BD in the creation of policies relating to eService and Customer Service and ensure their implementation.
8. Assist the Customer Service Representatives in maintaining favorable relations with customers, Authorized Distributors, Manufacturers’ Representatives and Strategic Account Managers.
9. Travel to field as requested.
10. Regular meetings with Planning, Operations and Finance team to ensure smooth functioning and manage customer expectations
11. Assist the General Manager – BD to guide the Customer Service Staff to establish long-term relationships with existing and potential customers.
12. Responsible for the India shipments.