Email Customer Support Representatives should have a number of skills including:
1. Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
2. Impeccable spelling and grammar
3. A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
4. Great research, organizational, and learning skills
5. High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
6. Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
7. Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
8. An understanding of formatting articles on the web
9. Additionally, content writers are passionate learners since they write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Their ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project.