Founded in 1976 in France, we have set about making the pleasure and benefit of sports available for everyone across the globe. We do that by providing world-class products both for enthusiastic beginners as well as passionate professionals at extremely affordable prices. At Decathlon, we have a unique advantage that very few sports goods retailers can boast of.
Our team is powered to design, manufacture and sell products that are technically as superior as they are affordable to all. Our designers and engineers partner with sportspersons across the world adding a new dimension to the design process. This coupled with cutting-edge technology and innovation delivers products that are absolute winners. Our focus on various sports from running to water sports, from racket sports to adventure, from dancing to horse riding are delivered by our passion brands encouraging our customers to play more.
We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded future leaders who are regular sports users and have a real passion for sports!
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build my Local Sports Project (LSP/ commercial policy) to make my sport accessible to as many as sport users in my catchment
2. Manage overall Omni business for my sport
3. Interact with like-minded sport users and customers with the objective of satisfying or satisfy user
4. Choose my product range as per my catchment analysis
5. Be accountable for merchandising and stock of my sports territory
6. Be responsible for piloting, budgeting, and PnL for my sport (Margin, Shrinkage)
7. Guarantee the result of my economic performance with the right forecasting and analysis of the results
8. Practice my sport minimum once a week within exceptional seasonal sports
9. Build my sport community in my catchment
10. Mediate between my user and country sports leader (feedback)
11. Update my planner including events, workshops, and leaves
12. Recruit future sports leader with the help of my coach
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 26th Sep'20 and 31st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must be humble and honest
2. Motivated by Decathlon's vision and share its values vitality & responsibility
3. Team player
4. Challenge oriented
6. Autonomous to make decisions myself
7. Versatile & can multitask
8. Responsive to the needs of the company and my colleagues