Replicon is B2B Software Product Development company delivering a hassle-free solution and cloud time tracking applications including timesheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
• Redwood City - our strategic head office; all our SVP’s are primarily out of this office, along with
Marketing and Product Management
• Calgary - our development center; we have scrum teams for our web services, mobile and site reliability
• Toronto, London and Sydney - are sales offices with sales, customer success and solution engineering; however, we also have a remote sales force across the US
• Bangalore - all of our 24x7 operations (inside sales for SMB, tech support, cloud monitoring),along with support for Marketing, Development and Sales Operations. The majority of our internal teams for HR, Finance and internal IT are here as well
What we do:
• We deliver a solution that offers our customers a hassle-free experience through product excellence and a consistent customer experience through process innovation
• B2B, product company delivering a hassle-free solution that people love and touch every day; focused on a broad market from SMB to Enterprise customers
• Providing that hassle-free experience to our market; we are about building solutions/selling a product that people use every day in a work environment
• Project Time Tracking – TimeBill, ProjectTime, Expense & Time off
• Time & Attendance – Workforce Mgmt, Time & Attendance, Global time off, Global Time & Gross pay, CloudClock
• Professional Services Automation
• Over 20 years as an industry leader in the time management space.
• Our CEO team were both developers working for different companies on various projects, filling out
paper timesheets, running around getting signatures in person and handing it into the billing team or payroll - they hated Fridays! The internet was just becoming prevalent in the workspace, so they thought “why not create a system that can automate this whole process”. They worked on the first version of a time-tracking solution, put it on the web to sell and 6 months later they both quit their jobs to work on Replicon.