As a Customer Success Operations Associate, you'll work toward implementing automation and campaigns in the Gainsight platform. To be successful, you'll need to be comfortable understanding business requirements, translate them to effective solutions, and socialize those solutions among your colleagues and business partners from various departments.
The Customer Success Operations Associate role will be part of our Customer Success Team at Commvault, working side by side with the Customer Success Operations Manager, Marketing Communications Managers, and various internal stakeholders. We rely on data from several different systems in order to deliver results needed for the business and need to be able to communicate the value we bring to our customers to our internal stakeholders.What You’ll Do
- Own the ideation, creation, implementation, and maintenance of various campaigns, programs, and surveys throughout the customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal. (using the Gainsight platform)
- Work with our Customer Success team to turn data into operational cadence procedures (ultimately driving actionable campaigns and measure outcomes)
- Assist with resolution of daily Gainsight user troubleshooting and issues
- Contribute to the overall data design and maintain the end-to-end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight
- Communicate, evangelize, and showcase the actions and outcomes of campaigns and various Customer Success efforts along the customer journey.
- Other duties related to the overall Customer Success Platform as assigned
- 1+ years of Gainsight Experience running campaigns, programs, CTAs, At-Risk plans
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and present value of Customer Success efforts of Campaigns and Programs to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Customer journey empathy and engagement
Gainsight certification and experience