1. Primarily this position is to provide maintenance support to IT infrastructure and network of installed base SCADA/ EMS system at various M&S Control Centers across of India.
2. Provide technical support and counsel to customers, experiencing system performance issues. It is the technical resource for all service-related issues about following:
a. Network (L2/L3 network and devices)
i. Experience CISCO, HP switches and Router.
ii. Configuration and troubleshooting of Switches and Routers.
iii. Knowledge of Routing protocols, ACL etc.
i. Experience FortiGate, Checkpoint and WatchGuard firewall .
ii. Configuration and troubleshooting of firewall policies, IPS, DOS etc
c. Compute (HP/DELL/IBM)
i. Knowledge of server hardware, server management, bakcups etc.
i. Knowledge of storage hardware, management and configuration
ii. Knowledge of RAID, controller etc.
3. Should be rich hands on various Tools like
a. Microsoft Products SCOM 2012/SCCM 2012/DPM
b. HP NNMi
c. Backup Management
f. Patch Management
g. LDAP/ Active Directory
4. Should able to deliver windows (server 2008/2012/2016 ed) / Linux Platform (RHEL 5.x 6.x onwards)
5. Connecting with upstream and downstream supporting for Site issue and Service readiness.
6. 24x7 Support in case of severe issues.
7. Willingness to travel site to site and agreed for long term site deputation. The job requirement is at sites only. Candidate should be flexible for relocation as per business requirement.
8. Trouble shooting, ability to carry out troubleshooting, performance checking knowledge of IT infrastructure.
9. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
10. Capability / Inclination towards technical assessment & implementation of technical recommendation at site.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or associate degree with 3 to 5 years
2. Accessible "after hours" and weekends for critical issues and coverage as necessary
3. Preference will be give to CCNA, CCSP, Microsoft, Storage certified engineer with valid certification.