Forward-thinking, a fast-paced company looking to hire a Customer Service Associate for our rapidly growing direct-to-consumer e-commerce operations.
This position requires strong customer service skills, great written and oral communication, excellent research prowess, and the ability to quickly learn the advanced technical concepts of our industry.
• Quickly and professionally handle inbound customer support for phone and email inquiries
• Research and solve order issues presented by customers
• Learn and study the intricacies of company products and offerings
• Provide product recommendations for specific customer needs while maximizing revenue opportunities
• Place phone orders in e-commerce backend
• Generate Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) and prepaid return labels
• Process returns to expedite customer refunds
• Send reports, status updates, and other data to internal and external partners
• Monitor and maintain e-commerce channels for accurate inventory, pricing, and status
• Communicate with internal departments (i.e. customer service, warehouse, management) to receive key information needed for a great customer experience
• Update and expand product content, including but not limited to specs, benefits and features
• Identify and assist in fixing the product, channel, or process issues by working with a manager or appropriate departments
• Assist management with reviewing and resolving any customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Must be able to communicate any issues, problems, challenges and complaints to the appropriate manager.
• Provide general clerical support to company departments.
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task, dead-line drivenenvironment while being courteous and friendly to all.
• Ability to work with people of various backgrounds, personality traits and levels of authority toaccomplish department and Company goals.
• Pleasant, out-going, self-motivated personality.
• Demonstrate the capability to interact with customers politely and professionally
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls and emails in a timely manner
• Strong phone, verbal, and written communication skills along with active listening
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Any other duties as assigned by Management or the Company.
We are looking for serious applicants only that start immediately and can commute Monday-
Saturday to our Royapettah Office location.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.