About The Customer Success Analyst Position
This is an exciting opportunity to get startup experience in a role that spans customer success, and product management. The best people in this role are genuinely delighted to help customers. They're tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk. They can put themselves in their clients' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are extremely organised and like to use systems and processes to work more efficiently. Customer feedback is priceless, and our Customer Success Analysts can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer success specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Customer Success Analyst Responsibilities
- Represent Transak and be the friendly first line of contact with our customers, play a crucial role in maintaining our rapport with our customers.
- Leverage tools such as Intercom to organise and automate customer conversations.
- Following triage procedures, provide efficient live support to resolve our customer's questions and requests by live chat, email and video call. Connect our customers to the appropriate team members.
- Support customer onboarding and product education by providing account configuration assistance as our customers integrate with Transak.
- Posting and maintaining content to our Help Center/Knowledge base to strengthen our customer's understanding of our product's features, functionality, and updates.
- Collect and organise customer feedback to prioritise our roadmap for Engineering teams.
Customer Success Analyst Requirements
Even Better If You
- A desire to work hard, go through a steep learning curve, and achieve big goals in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- A strong interest to learn about crypto, fin-tech, and start ups.
- A deep passion for helping others solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and control time effectively.
- Extremely organised (you should be someone who enjoys building and using systems and processes).
- Sharp attention to detail, analytical skills, and a strong curiosity to gain strong product/technical knowledge.
- Exceptionally clear written/verbal English communication.
- An enthusiasm to handle customer support and requests over phone or video call.
- Comfort in learning new technical processes.
- Have previously bought cryptocurrency and/or used blockchain applications.
- Know your way around customer support tools (e.g. Intercom) and customer operations dashboards.
- Previous experience utilising a ticketing system (e.g. Zendesk).
- Gmail, Google Hangouts