Ideally, the Customer Success team will be the front line force of our company and should be able to give top-notch service to each and every customer and vendor.
Ideal roles and responsibilities include:
- Handling incoming chats and queries of customers.
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls to customers and vendors.
- Coordinating with delivery riders for the successful completion of orders.
- Handling emails and tickets to ensure customer resolution provided.
- Multi-tasking is a must.
- Outbound calling to vendors and outlets for additional information.
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Weekend Offs is not compulsory. As per shift you may have to work Saturday/Sundays.
- Proficiency in - English, Hindi.
- Preferred Languages - Telugu, Tamil, Kannada.
A typical day for a Customer Support team member would be mixed with handling calls, chats, emails, and all at the same time always ready to push ideas and innovation towards the process.
- Handling orders - Calling RP to accept order or update order details.
- Handling incoming chats for order related queries.
- Calling Riders for assistance in delivery.
- Inbound and Outbound calling to RP and/or Customers for order related queries.
Added responsibilities may include:
- Handling emails/tickets for escalation queries.
- Making outbound calls (average 30-50 per day) to customers and taking feedback on Yumzy.
Please apply only if you fit within the range of 0-5 years of Customer Support Experience.