It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!Job Description:
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Epiq Company/Division: Epiq – Legal Solutions
Location: Hyderabad, India
Reports To: Product Development Manager
Shift: 6PM – 3AMPosition Overview
The L1 – Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing high-quality customer experience for the Epiq Discovery product to customers and stakeholders across the world through e-mail, phone interactions, chat, desktop screen-sharing and by using incident tracking system. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success who are using our Epiq Discovery product.Job Responsibilities
Qualifications And Skills
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively.
- Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1, L2 and L3 Support teams.
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues in the Knowledge Base.
- Collaborate with Product Development and Product Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Product Development and Product Support team members on various strategic projects when needed.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers and stakeholders regularly regarding issue status.
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Document solutions for Knowledge Base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in L1 technical customer support (voice and email),with a strong customer interaction experience.
- Passion to be a part of a hardworking and winning team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts.
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills.
- An obsession towards Customer Service.
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers and stakeholders (verbal & written).
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work separate issues in a fast paced & dynamic company environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team.
- High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoys solving a diverse set of problems.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and creative thinking.
- knowledge of SQL, Java related technologies is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering (or related technical discipline).
Engages with the clients, both internal and external, and their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address
concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback; appropriately meets client needs without jeopardizing business outcomes or results.Results Oriented-
Sets stretch goals for personal accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.Integrity
- Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner; shows consistency in words and actions; does what he/she commits to doing; respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others; is honest and forthright with people; carries his/her fair share of the workload; takes responsibility for own mistakes.Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Proposes innovative business opportunities/ideas to customers and business partners; encourages and supports entrepreneurial behavior in others; demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.Decisiveness
- The ability to make well informed, effective, and timely decisions even when data is limited, or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; ability to make tough decisions.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!