IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.POSITION PURPOSE
Purpose of this role is to use research and data intelligence to produce insights into customer behaviour to help guide strategy and decision making to support IDP’s ‘customer first’ transformationResponsibilities
The key driver
of the role is
- To understand our customers, to increase customer engagement, sentiment, satisfaction, trust, recommendation and advocacy outcomes,
- by understanding, evaluating and providing insights from the data that can be used to drive customer led and data driven initiatives and projects, and
- ensuring customer representation, accuracy, qualityand operational scale is achieved.
This role supports the CX Research program
- Activates and embeds CX and NPS best practice across the business
- Aggregates, leverages and analyses CX and NPS data, through research, analysis, insights and recommendations
- Activates and drives external customer led and internal customer adopted actions and projects, that ultimately improve the customers experience, and
Drives outcomes from the Global Customer Road Map and Global Product Roadmap, ensuring our external customers voice is represented in improved in our technology solutions or business processes.Essential Requirements
- Requires demonstrated intermediate research experience, ideally in a consulting/professional services role
- Requires excellent data and English skills (IELTS 7 or better)
- Requires demonstrated intermediate or above Excel and PPT capability
- Requires a demonstrated customer first mindset
- Requires passion for data and analysis with demonstrated ability to turn complex data into actionable insight, communicate opportunities and recommendations via professional written reports and presentations as appropriate to the audience and medium