Postman is the only complete API development environment. Today we have 10 million developers and over 500K companies using our comprehensive set of built-in tools to support every stage of the API lifecycle. With Postman you can design, mock, debug, test, document, monitor, and publish your APIs all in one place.
We are looking for a Data Analyst in Data team to help us scale our analysis processes and deliver more value to the organisation.About The Team
Data team at Postman acts as a central hub for asking analysis questions. We are a small team of engineers and analysts who believe in impact driven work.
We believe in democratisation of data and work towards building data products so that decision making through data is as self-served as possible.
We are major supporters of knowledge distribution, be it factual or philosophical. We donĂ˘ÂÂt shy away from getting our hands dirty whenever it comes to anything data.
Do come prepared because you will be in for one of the craziest ride of your lifetime.Responsibilities
- Conduct high quality analysis to generate insights useful for business
- Work with partner teams to define goals and identify metrics to improve product features and new releases
- Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics and experiment results
- Help us in defining the information architecture of Postman eco-system
- Work closely with Data Engineering and partner teams to author and develop core data sets, within our Data Warehouse and BI tool, to empower operational and exploratory analyses
- You have 6 months to 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst or a similar experience
- You have a knack for helping people make data driven decisions
- You are curious about what data is telling you under the hood
- You have a strong urge to solve analytical problems, no matter where you need to get the data from
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft road, Indiranagar in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: home-cooked meals, snacks, game room, flexible hours, ergonomic workstations and cuddles from our endearing Chief Happiness Officer, Cooper.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.