We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to optimize efficiency of processes and procedures, by building and maintaining complex reports. The Data Analyst will provide direction, instructions and guidance to team members to ensure achievement of service level agreements & standards.How You Will Make An Impact
- Provide direction, instructions and guidance to team members to ensure achievement of Service SLA & standards
- Proficient in all Tableau platforms including desktop, server and web-based
- Design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Tableau
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Consult with and advise senior management and multiple clients on strategies to improve reporting techniques through automation and the creation of dashboards
- Generate monthly reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support leadership decision-making
- Gather and document requirements from cross-functional teams and projects, and align on visualization expectations
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Build best practices of integrating financial and operational data for a variety of data sources, including MS Excel, SQL, internal forecasting and planning tools
- Create dynamic dashboards using parameters, filters, calculated fields and applying level of details functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Business and/or equivalent specialized education
- 3 + years’ experience in Data A nalytics , Data Science, Statistics, Data Analysis or related field
- Proficiency with Tableau, Python, MS Excel, SQL (Oracle, Hive, MySQL) and other analytical applications
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to present to variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- Experience with IT Service Desk
- Proficiency with Tableau, Jira, Python, MS Excel, SQL (Oracle, Hive, MySQL) and other analytical applications
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for our employees but is also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
As a full-time employee of Milestone Technologies, you will be eligible to receive medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, 401K and many other perks. Join our team today!