The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Data Analyst, you are responsible to analyze business needs and translate them to technical specification document and maintain information flow in the team.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Assisting the Analytics Development Manager with managing and implementing technical solutions on websites and mobile applications
- Managing Reporting and Datamining Activities as per client requirement.
- Develop Advanced Predictive or Segmentation models in order to achieve the expected business results
- Creating solutions for analytics implementation on new frameworks or architecture
- Align analytics objectives with business objectives and ensuring data capture is consistent and accurate
- Involved in Testing, validating and tracking issues as they occur, and also communicating status or next steps until resolution with all relevant partners
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- 3-6 years of experience in developing analytics solutions for client’s business problem
- Hands-on experience in model building – Statistical techniques (basic & advanced) for Marketing or Retail Analytics etc. (Regression, Classification & forecasting)
- Proficient in working using SAS/SPSS/R/Python
- Expertise in understanding of client-side analytics tracking method, which is front-end collection and governance and how that data is then used downstream to influence strategy and decision-making
- Savvy with respect to technical concepts and workflows that underpin digital analytics, such as debugging tools (i.e. HTTPWatch, Fiddler, Ghostery, Google Tag Assistant, Charles or Firebug),first- vs third-party cookies and data encryption
- Working Experience in Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
About Business Unit
- Exposure to engagements focused on Data and Advanced Business Analytics
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.