BI Report Developer / Data AnalystJob Description
The Business Intelligence Report Developer / Data Analyst will be part of a team responsible for creating reports and analyzing data to determine how best to get meaningful insight out of it. The candidate must have hands-on experience visualizing data via visualization tools like PowerBI/Qlik/Tableau and writing complex SQL queries with relational databases.
The position reports into the technology team but will work in partnership with business teams to support key stakeholders and report developers responsible for delivering reports and dashboards for various global functional teams.Responsibilities Include
Skills And Experience Requirements
- Designing and developing BI reports and Dashboards
- Developing and maintaining SQL queries against data in relational databases
- Providing support for report related issues
- Data profiling / Analyzing data accuracy
- Assisting with user training and user documentation
- 2-5 years' experience visualizing data via BI reporting tools (PowerBI preferred)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills / experience using report data to create compelling calls to action for senior management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team and engage and connect with virtual team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in information management / math / computer science / engineering or a related discipline is required.
- PowerBI or any BI tool certification is a plus