BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLDâs robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
BI (Business Intelligence) is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.Role
As a Data Analyst, you will provide data and recommendations to the business. You will be responsible for developing the company's reporting capabilities, working with partner teams on ad-hoc analyses, and providing strategic support to the executive team. You will also be responsible for developing standardized metrics and reporting for the organization that keep us informed, and are the fingers on the pulse of our business. Through your insightful work and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for information about performance and product development insights.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and will use their technical skills to quickly make an impact ensuring that our growth curve extends into 2017 and beyond!Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth analysis to find opportunities for product development and enhancement.
- Provide performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis.
- Track and analyze website performance, click-stream, and user paths to provide data for decision making.
- Aid in developing data roadmaps for new product launches and evolving business needs.
- Surface and analyze data to help us build more robust Customer Segmentation.
- Help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, other front-end analytical platforms.
- High proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various client groups.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and the ability to exercise excellent discretion and judgment when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
2 to 3 YearsEducational Qualification
Engineering/ Masterâs Degree from a good Institute (preferably Computer Science or related)