6sense is seeking a Data Analyst who will partner with teams across the entire organization to ensure the highest quality of data across all workflows and to derive insights from this data to take our product to the next level. Do you have strong SQL skills and an excellent attention to detail? Are you passionate about adding product value through data discovery? If so, then this may be the role for you!
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industryâs most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world.Responsibilities
As a Data Analyst, you will directly support the growth and development of the products that our customers use every day. Daily we are aggregating billions of events from our data partners and from our customers for whom we are building world-class sales and marketing insights.
Youâll work closely with the Data Science so that our modeling process has optimal data inputs, our Technical Success team to optimize customer on-boarding quality, with the Product team while building additional datasets that can be leveraged in new features and offerings, and collaborate with the Engineering team while building out and optimizing data pipelines.Other Responsibilities Include
You will work in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment with a mindset to contribute beyond basic responsibilities and constantly look for better ways to deliver top quality insights and solutions.
- Working with different teams at 6sense to build reporting to gain deeper insights into our data
- Diving into and discovering new potential for existing data
- Providing recommendations and solutions on how to deal with problem data inputs
- Building out new methods/testing procedures for improving and ensuring data quality
Good To Have
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- You know SQL in and out, window functions and all
- Have worked with BI tools like Tableau, Domo, Qlikview, etc.
- You love to tell data driven stories
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
- Experience working Presto
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem including Hive
- Development experiences with various databases and DBMSs
- Proficient with data processing flowcharting techniques