Roles And Responsibilities-
- This is a critical role to help the Sales & CS teams play offense with data. You'll be providing insights that directly influence growth and customer retention.
- Transform raw information into actionable metrics and intuitive visualizations for RevOps, Go-to-Market and Marketing teams.
- Partner with those teams to raise the bar for data creation and Analytics usage.
- Be a key data owner for a strategic pillar of our business.
- Partner with RevOps and Marketing to ensure tracking, pipelines and modeling meet business needs and technical best practices.
- Create clean, intuitive datasets for use in analytics/reporting, product and business operations
- Scale data's impact by onboarding business users to Looker
- Build mission critical analyses and reporting
- Support analytics needs of Sales and Customer Success
- Be a key partner in building a high-performing data org by sharing knowledge and creating documentation that helps us scale
- Play a central role in scaling data's impact from a technical, operations and enablement perspective
- 5-6 Years working experience in SQL (indexing, window functions a must) and have a passion for the 'modern data stack' (ie: ingest and transformation tools, cloud based DWH and BI).
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on data role, preferably supporting a growth and/or sales org.
- Experienced transforming data in modeling tools such as dbt, Dataform or LookML, and working with a cloud-based data warehouse (BigQuery/GCP experience a plus)
- Experience or familiarity with working on sales and marketing analyses: Regression Analysis, Marketing Attribution, A/B Testing, Segmentation, marketing channel ROI, lead scoring.
- Experienced building in a modern BI platform (Looker a strong plus),training business users to self-serve, and supporting BI reporting rollouts
- Experience with CRM & Marketing tools (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo) a strong plus and event tracking platforms (e.g., Segment) a plus.
- Good to have tool: Tableau /Looker
Help the Sales & CS teams play offense with data.Transform raw information into actionable metrics and intuitive visualizations for RevOps, Go-to-Market and Marketing teams..Build mission critical analyses and reporting .
Skills: Data Analyst, Pune, Tableau, Sql
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years
Education: Masters in Technology (M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc),Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)