Data Analyst – ManufacturingNo. of Vacancies:
PuneFull time /Part Time:
Full timeRegular /Temporary:
is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers. These include the world's major automotive, aerospace and energy industries. Sandvik Coromant has 8,000 employees and is represented in 130 countries. We are part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the global industrial group Sandvik.
At Sandvik Coromant, we are driven by a passion for excellence in everything we do. Our belief is that sustainable success is a team effort and with our profound knowledge of metal cutting and insight into the varying challenges of different industries, we strive to develop innovative solutions in collaboration with our customers, to meet both current and future demands.
We are seeking for people who are passionate in their work and possess the drive to excel to join us.Scope
Mechanize Transformation 4.0 enabling new or enhanced ways of process improvements by leveraging data & analytics. Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize operational efficiency and quality enabling process stability, adding value to the Business.Key Performance Areas
- Work closely with process managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying process metrics and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources like OSIsoft PI, SQL, GSSII, SAP.
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of Process and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution.
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts/codes that will make our data evaluation/ decision process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
- Lead Projects to accomplish the Business/ Process improvements from the Data analysis/ Insights and Standardise the process.
- Identify critical operations for process improvement based on feedback from Key stakeholders 8. Develop & Co-ordinate training programs related to Data Analytics, Process improvements and other identified needs.
- Bachelors in Engineering / Masters in Mathematics/Statistics with Post Graduation in Data Analytics or equivalent from a reputed Institute.
- Licence or Certificate required in Data Analyst/ Data Science /OSI soft - PI/Power BI/RPA Align, SAP and advanced Excel
- Align & Abide with Results, Improvements & Knowledge sharing also developing own expertise.
- Teamwork - Active participation in, and facilitation of, team effectiveness; taking actions that demonstrate consideration for the feelings and needs of others; being aware of the effect of one's behaviour on others.
- Analysis & problem solving - The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization.
- Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Sustain - Establishing procedures to monitor the results of improvement projects assignments, or projects. In addition, the employee may be assigned other duties within the area of their competence
This position reports to – General Manager – Operational Excellence.Benefits
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits.
In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training,
as well as opportunities for career advancement.