The Analyst (Data â supply chain Domain) is responsible for designing, creating and executing analytical products including standard reporting, custom reporting, import/export data files and simulate models. The Data Analyst will work with team to produce reports that provide valuable insight for all areas of the business to enable continuous business improvements with current practices, products and services.Duties & Responsibilities
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Develop and execute standard reports, custom reports, Dashboards
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Proactive and reactive analysis and interpretation from reporting to support business strategy and planning
- Work with internal customers on custom data reporting and file requests to define requirements, create queries to meet requirements, conduct testing, and any import/export processes.
- Establish and document report data formatting, delivery methods, and maintenance procedures.
- Develop, run, maintain, and distribute business reports that include measuring the health of the business, key performance indicators (KPIs),quality, and offering and program compliance
- Gathering reporting requirements to support the business on a day to day basis, to allow the business to make informed decisions.
- Prior exposure in developing Visual Basic, Power BI, Phyton, R, Tableau, SQL can be an added advantage.
- Identify and implement key operational, financial and historical measurements to use in operational day- to day management.
- Analysis of existing customer dynamics to identify business improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of Forecasting KPIâs
- End user knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of Database / Data lakes / R/Python, Data visualization tools (Must)
- Mathematical skills with the ability to perform basic calculations accurately and quickly.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication, strong analytics, growth mindset
- Data profiling and proven experience in data mining, collation and dashboard creation
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of managing/ handling data
- Ability to multitask to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate drive resolution in a professional manner
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; problem-solving skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization.
- Working experience in Microsoft Suites (Excel, access, PPT)
- Working experience in basic SQL
- Working experience in either Python or R
- Experience in business warehouse or AO
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in data visualization (Power Bi)
- Experience in Power App and Flow