Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Sep'20 and 7th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi, Noida and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Clear understanding of ML concepts and algorithms to solve regression and classification problems
2. Familiarity with programming and structural languages, such as SQL and Python
3. Understanding of with supporting Python libraries for ML implementation such as sci-kit learn, NumPy, Tensor Flow, Keras, Pandas, etc.
4. Understanding of data warehousing technologies such as snowflake, AWS S3
5. Ability to analyze, model and interpret data
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum
Socialkyte is a data-driven, technology, and decision science-based marketing platform focused exclusively on social media data and analytics, data-driven dashboards, application development, information management, and consulting on a big scale.