Data Centre Engineering Operations
Job ID: 960876 | ADSIPL - Maharashtra
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· At least two years of experience of Data Center operations and on-call support for Data Center facilities.
· An undergraduate degree in a technical field (EE, Mech E, Industrial E);
· An excellent understanding on the nature of mission critical systems (Data Centers, Hospitals, Power plants, military facilities, etc.).
· The candidate needs to be a self-starter and independent worker.
· Ability to solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
· Previous vendor negotiation and management skills for Data Center and/or upgrade construction contracts.
· Ability to write and review accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries.
· Shows good judgment and instincts in decision making under pressure.
· Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
· Proactively and continually improve his/her level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies.
· Able to demonstrate his/her ability to take ownership of technical issues brought to him/her by his/her customer base. If the candidate is unable to resolve certain issues by themselves, he/she should demonstrate a willingness to actively engage other support teams to drive it to resolution.
An interest in work subject matter that ensures that the teams are kept abreast of all relevant industry standards changes and innovation practices.